Access Behavioral Health Services, Inc. outpatient substance abuse treatment services for adults and adolescents include: drug education; individual therapy, family sessions, group therapy, intensive outpatient and outpatient groups. We specialize in treating substance abuse and/or dependence, and utilize an integrated treatment approach for individuals with co-occurring disorders. We offer evaluations and recommendations for ANYONE experiencing the negative impact of substance use or abuse. Access Behavioral Health will coordinate care with agencies with permission of the participant. Access Behavioral Health Services also offers an array of behavioral health services to assist with co-occurring disorders and provides an unprecedented level of care coordination to improve your outcomes. Access Behavioral Health Services provides services for both adults and adolescents and tailors those services to meet the needs of the clients. Adolescent services address the differing needs of adolescents while adult services strive to reintegrate functionality into daily lives.
Assessment and Recommendation
- Access Behavioral Health Services, Inc. Substance Abuse Treatment Program is able to provide a GAIN assessment to determine usage and impact. Currently Optum Idaho is requiring this for mental health participants who appear to have substance abuse within their lives. Access BHS is able to complete this gain and have the results back to your provider within 72 business hours of administering the assessment. Participation in this assessment does not require completion or participation in a substance abuse treatment program.
Intensive Outpatient Programming: Adult and Adolescent
- Access Behavioral Health Services IOP is an organized and structured group treatment setting designed to help maintain sobriety and stability in early recovery.
- Each IOP session lasts approximately 3 hours and meets 3 days per week. While 16 weeks is a typical length of stay, some individuals may need a longer period of supporter
- An integrated treatment approach for co-occurring disorders is utilized and consists of identifying and treating symptoms of both substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Individual sessions are scheduled at set intervals to assess treatment progress and to ensure specific needs and personal goals are being met.Outpatient Programming
- Access Behavioral Health Services, Inc. outpatient group is designed primarily for persons demonstrating higher levels of stability with respect to abstaining from mood-altering substances.
- Outpatient group meets two (2) times per week for three (3) hours focused on helping participants identify problems, achieve and maintain sobriety, and develop healthier patterns of behavior.
- Treatment is determined by each individual’s presenting concerns but typically consists of 8-12 weeks with ongoing monitoring of progress, random drug screens, and completion of treatment plan objectives.Services provided:
*Substance Abuse Assessment GAIN
*Adult/Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse and Relapse
*Adult/Adolescent Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
*Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
*Prescription Drug Abuse Treatment
*Drug & Alcohol Education Classes for Adults and Adolescents
*Moral Recognition Therapy (MRT)
*Transportation Service Available
Most insurance & State Substance Abuse Funds Accepted